Friday, February 16, 2007

Breathe

In and out. I'm still alive, for all those who thought perhaps this time around I really wasn't going to respond to your emails:) It's been a crazy month--a team here for close to 2 weeks, 3 days off, then another team for 2 weeks. They just flew out tonight, and I am anticipating the sheer wonderfulness of sleeping in tomorrow!! The past couple of weeks I've been pretty consumed with project work related activities--planning and clinics and meds and lab orders and dinners and people. But that's the most beautiful thing--it IS about people; about people who come to help carry our burden here in this work, about people here we get to work alongside, about people we get to serve and care for.
So, all you beautiful people, have a great day. I'm going to go to sleep:)

No comments: