Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Christmas Can Be Anytime

I'm pretty ridiculously happy right now. Today I received not one, but TWO packages from the US of A. One survived an extended stay at the E. post office, during which time the mission mail person debated with officials over how much money they were really going to charge me to get said package released from captivity. This morning I trekked to the PO, got multiple pieces of paper signed and stamped, walked down the road to the bank for more signing and stamping, then went back to the PO to visit a few more booths before I FINALLY got to see the long-awaited package. It was worth the wait, Leah:) The other package rather innocently stated that it contained "socks". Right. I'm glad it didn't, Gracie:) The other two items evoked squeals from me!!
So yeah. I couldn't ask for much more than this. I get to read a great new book, watch Gilmore Girls, savor girl scout thin mints (and try to make them last more than one sitting!), and all the while BREATHE! Thanks, you lovely people!

No comments: