Monday, March 05, 2007

Well . . . .

Sorry, folks. My phone line is dead, and thus I don't have much internet access. So I'm still here, plugging away--I'm just not able to tell you about it! But I have water, so I'm not really complaining (yet)! In a place like this, your priorities shift just a little. Have YOU ever thought of which utility you'd rather have if you had to choose?? I do that all the time, but unfortunately in the end no one lets me choose:)
Life is good, busy, hard . . . . as usual! Today I got up before 6 (yes, Sara P CAN do that . . . she just doesn't LIKE to!), went running, and headed to the office about 7:30. Had a staff meeting this morning, worked on collecting some medical data for various reports and proposals, attempted to balance financial records for medical expenses for beneficiaries, and then I ate some lunch with the staff. This afternoon I've worked on the data review and collection and treated or referred multiple patients and written notes in beneficiary charts. In between I've given out candy, greeted about 35 people with handshakes and kisses, and I've tickled and kissed "my" baby in the project. That's my day thus far--hope that wasn't too boring of a report!
Hopefully that dead phone line will be resurrected soon and I can keep up a bit better. Keep sending those emails--I read them even if I don't reply back:)
The end. Happy March.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is kind of crazy that you have typed about the afternoon of march5 and it is march 5 here,but its 9:30 am. I love you sara!