Saturday, April 22, 2006

Friends & Chocolate




Last night was a sweet reminder of how very blessed I am--thanks to all of you who came to say "till we meet again". I realized about halfway through the evening that ALL of the desserts had some chocolate component. You know me well!! :) I am trying to eat as much chocolate as I can these days . . . my precious bag of Dove dark chocolate "promises" (read "really wierd comments on the inside wrapper") will last 40 days. If I just eat one a day. Which may not happen:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara P! I cannot believe you are leaving so soon! I am so excited for you. I hope you get a chance to get some good tips from Haven before you leave. You are great!
lydia

Anonymous said...

love you sis!!!

-a

melody said...

you are amazing. thank you for blessing my life by leaps and bounds lately through your servanthood and encouragement. ethiopia doesn't even know what a blessing it is about to receive!