Tuesday, April 25, 2006

People Watching Should Be A Sport

Hello all! I am in the Washington DC airport and am quickly realizing how much I appreciate cell phones (now that I don't have one:). For an excellent international experience, you should try out this airport. Hmm, maybe they sent me here in route on purpose to start getting me used to customs, clothing, and language far different from mine! The travel thus far has been uneventful, aside from the fact that when I got to DC NO ONE knew where the Ethiopian airlines flew out of. I asked 4 airport employees, and they all said "I don't know". Two were helpful enough to mention that they had seen the Ethiopian Air plane but didn't have a clue where it was:) Oh well, I got my exercise in! I am boarding in about 30 minutes, and should be in Addis around 6pm Tuesday night (9 hours ahead of CST). Then I fully plan to CRASH. Haha. Sleep, not the plane. I will update next from Addis and let you know all about it!
Many, many thanks for all the prayers, hugs, emails, and calls! You are a blessing to me!

No comments: