Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Good Night, Sleep Tight . . .

Oops, the bed bugs are biting!
On Sunday morning I woke up with the sinking realization that someone would pay me to be on Star Trek, not because of my acting skills but because they wouldn’t have to put time or money into makeup:) One eye was swollen and I had numerous little red itchy bites. Disgusting as it may be, I think the culprit is fleas:( Oh well, more things I get to laugh about, deal with, and move on! I am going to give my mattress a dousing of flea spray and sunshine and I’ll let you know if I have more opportunities to star as a half human/half alien sometime!
Thanks for the emails/thoughts/prayers this weekend! The past 4 days have been quiet ones, even with the anniversary of the elections yesterday. No one has come forward stating they did the bombing, so of course speculation is rampant. But life is back to normal for the moment, so we are thankful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear sara ,if you have b bugs look in crevices of mattress I dont think flea powder will help but I think some gaso. and a maatch will. ha ha opa and oma. love you

Anonymous said...

Funny...I am home in Nashville today with a mystery rash. Now, hopefully my problem is not fleas, but how to find out???? lydia

Anonymous said...

this doesn't have much to do with your good night, sleep tight entry. Just wanted you to know that I'm here and I read your blogs and i'm praying for you.love you girl!
L Rae

Anonymous said...

I don't have any experience w/ mice or fleas, but last night I heard a noise from the basement (where I share a bedroom w/ K). Under the basement door squeezed... a toad?... a bat!!! Gross - it started flying around me and I was home alone. A few hours later, Dave, the bat slayer, rescued me. Luv ya. Carla

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»