Sunday, May 07, 2006

MI:3, Addis Version

Our not-so friendly little beast is gone now. Yea! I bought two kinds of mouse traps yesterday, and my housemate strategically set them up. We were out for the evening, and when we returned I tiptoed into the kitchen. Sure enough, he was there . . . squirming . . . and squealing!! Ugh. We used out guard to our full advantage and let him finish the dirty deed:) For one split second of the pitiful squeaks I thought about Jerry Seinfield saying 'you know, for just a second you feel bad for the poor spider. Then you flush.'
So now we have a bleached kitchen and are much relieved!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sara,
Do you need Robin to send Sallie over there to take care of your mouse problem? I guess African mice are no different than American ones!
love ya, nr

Anonymous said...

Dear Sara The Lord has sent us a much needed rain I knew He would in due time, eaverything is begining to look fresh andgreen maybe we can work inthe garden love opa oma.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sara,
I was hoping you'd swat the critter with flip. Or would it be flop?
-anne-

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»