Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Other Half (Almost)

I just realized I have fleas crawling on me, so I'm going to make the word part of this brief! I need a monkey friend right about now:) So here's some more pics from Aaron's trip--it's not all but it's close!! These are all from Kenya.
We spent a couple days on a safari on the Masai Mara:



Aaron is standing with Tanzania stretching out behind him

In Nairobi we went to an elephant orphange, where Aaron took this pretty charming photo:

Then we went to a giraffe center, where Aaron again took this cool shot:



Mmm, yummy!


Now you see it, and . . . .

Now you don't!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara-
The pictures are great. I love the one with the giraffe and the sky - that picture is almost unbelievable! Hope all is well with you!

Nicole

jessrings said...

Awww..that's so awesome you go to go there. We went there and brought our two kenyan translators along. They had never seen anything like it, living in the city their whole life. So we could barely get them to feed them but they did. We were a bit more daring and did the kissing thing. It was awesome!!! I'm so glad you got to go. And you got a tree- that's great!!