Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Sweet, Sticky Taste of Home!


Mmmmm. So Bev, the team "mom" apparently emailed my mom to find out what some Christmas traditions of my family's were. Mom sent her the recipe for popcorn balls, which is an annual Flanagan/Denton/Hisey/Pshigoda/Phillips and others treat! Of course half the fun is in the making--the gobs of sticky goo all over the place, the hands diving in for a taste, the voices and laughter and warmth that make home and family what they are. Tonight we made green popcorn balls, and I thought I'd share the fun with you!






It's the simple things in life, really:) It's going to be fun to share these with my E. coworkers tomorrow!
Thanks, Mom!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

How fun! We used to make these too. It helps to have a lot of hands when you have to work fast before the syrup hardens. Hope you get to have some more good "simple things" before Christmas is over!