Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Opinions Needed

I have to ask. Is my blog ugly?
On my computer screen, it shows up as this dusky green and a mellow brown, and I like the combination. But the other day I was using another computer, and it came up as this ghastly combination that looked like a 70's era bathroom gone bad! So it's time to make your opinion known--if you've been thinking for months, "Does Sara actually like this??!!" then now is the time to tell.
And perhaps I'll snag some of you who read this and never make your presence known. I know you are out there!! :)

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Hm. I've never thought of your color combo as ugly. It's a milk-chocolatey brown and fir green on my screen. I mean the brown font is chocolatey brown. The background is a greyish brown color. It's pretty neutral in general. If you like it, I say keep it!

Anonymous said...

I like it. Of course, I like chocolate!
We're seeing dusky green & chocolate brown here on our screen as well as outside. Praying for some of that rain that you are having to come here.

-anne s.

Caroline said...

It's more khaki/John Deere green on my screen, which isn't bad...but I have the feeling it's not what you're seeing. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm actually thinking of using this color on my hunting/fishing website. I like it too! Scottie