Saturday, September 23, 2006

With my dear friend Laura at one of the June medical clinics



A candid photo of Heilemy at one of the June medical clinics; she's in some other pics as well


Robs, I need you to come empty this!! I think I reached the limit of how much you can ACTUALLY put in the dishdrainer!!

One Sunday awhile back I went with a friend to visit her family in a town about an hour from Addis. We went the last little stretch by this mode of transport (it's a smaller town and they use horses instead of taxis for "public transport")


Took this out the window on the bus ride back to Addis that same day. So amazingly green!

This is one of the oldest support groups in the project--they are a wonderful group! Anyway, on this day they were taking advantage of the sunshine and decided to meet outside.


Deborah! My sweet baby:) Her mom's got her arm, but she was spending time in the office showing us her little steps and giving out slobbery kisses!


Betty (a fellow staff member) and Deborah


I stood on tiptoes on my porch to try to capture the sunset!


No comments: