Friday, September 22, 2006

Verdict?

Well, the jury hasn't been unanimous in the great ugly blog debate! My friend AnnaLauren just revamped her blog, but I'm afraid if I did that, I would totally mess everything up and would never, ever find the lost remnants in cyberspace. I'm not exactly computer savvy--if it weren't for another friend, Caroline, I would never have had a clue how to even change colors on here. HTML?? What's that?! And how come they think people like me can figure it out on our own? Who are they anyway?
Thanks for the input, readers, and if you have more to share, feel free. For now I'll keep the questionable colors and one day perhaps I will wake up and be bold and daring and say, "Today is the day I will change the blog!"

2 comments:

Hilary said...

did you pass?

Sara P said...

The test or the blog colors?? Don't know where the anonymously ominous "this is a test" came from. I have some strangers who like to act like friends who post comments that link to "YOUR NEXT BIG WIN IN VEGAS" or something like that. :)